No products in the cart.
After washing our faces, styling our hair and applying lotion, that’s all to it for guys (unless you were raised by Johnny Bravo). It’s a different ball game for the ladies, with so many options out there, it’s tough to know exactly which beauty products should be held in your arsenal. Here lies the short list of your 5 absolute must-haves.
- CONCEALER: Just as the name implies, this is definitely a five star must have product. It’s every girl’s best friend and works to conceal blemishes, pimples and dark circles, ultimately giving you a smooth and even skin tone. Imperfections are nothing when you have this beauty product.
- RED LIPSTICK: A girl without a red lipstick and isn’t gothic? Quite rare! Every girl needs this at her disposal, it goes for all occasions and hey! It’s your number one go to beauty product for seduction and attraction (winks). It comes in varieties such as cinnamon, crimson or cherry, your selection should be based on its sync with your complexion. It will definitely make you ooze confidence.
- MASCARA: Some ladies were blessed with naturally luscious lashes but hey, don’t fret. This beauty product makes up for that, it adds a little to your dashing look. Within seconds, short and dull looking eye lashes could be transformed into an amazing full and fluffy one by just swiping few coats of this awesome beauty product, thereby drawing more attention to the eyes. See it as an eyelash enhancer, it may darken, thicken or lengthen the eyelashes. It comes in various forms of three; cake, liquid or cream. It’s recommended to acquire only an all-natural mascara, although they are not cheap but compared to those made up of petroleum based formulas, they don’t cause allergic reactions.
- BLUSH: This beauty product comes in varieties such as apricot, raspberry, rose or in forms such as cream, gel or liquid. It brightens up any face, giving it that sparkling look. It can be used on bare face or over your foundation. If you desire that healthy, youthful, bright and super attractive skin look then blush is a must have. (Like always, don’t overdo it; keep the color on your cheeks).
- SUNSCREEN: This might come as a surprising number five to many, but when you’re faced with the facts, it definitely should come as number 1. With the advent of global warming, the ozone layer has been stretched quite thin, allowing harmful UV rays to reach the earth. This UV rays cause a plethora of skin disorders such as melasma, solar lentigos and all other terrible forms of hyperpigmentation. Pretty sure you don’t want to add to the skin cancer statistic; malignant melanoma, which is very preventable causes 75% of all skin cancer deaths and if untreated quickly can spread to other parts of the body to cause more havoc. Now tell me what’s beauty without youthfulness to accentuate it? Sunscreen moisturizes the skin and blocks UV-A rays which is responsible for photoaging, early appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Ideally we should opt for beauty products that have some certain levels of SPF values and use sunscreen all year round. Not only does it protect the skin from hyperpigmentation and development of skin cancer, it also slows down the inevitable skin aging process by 24%.