No products in the cart.
- Sunburn is inflammation of the skin due to overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- The UV from “sun tanning” lamps is as damaging to skin as sun exposure.
- Ultraviolet B rays have long been known to harm the skin.
- Sunburn damages the skin; the damage can be permanent.
- The main environmental cause of skin cancer is the sun.
- Sunburn can be serious and require professional medical attention.
- Victims of severe sunburn should avoid drinking or bathing in cold water.
- Many prescription and non-prescription drugs and products increase the skin’s sensitivity to sunlight.