HOW-TO: FLAWLESS FOUNDATION AND RADIANT HIGHLIGHT FOR DARK SKIN I MAC TUTORIALadmin
Gleam on! M·A·C Makeup Artist Trainer Sandy Joseph shares how to create flawless coverage and a beautiful highlight on darker complexions.
Shop the products used to create the look: http://www.maccosmetics.com/products/13847/Products/Makeup/Face/Foundation
M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Stick in NW45 and NW50
M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NW45 and NW50
M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Powder in Dark Deep
Powder Blush in Swiss Chocolate
Powder Blush in Film Noir
Cream Colour Base in Improper Copper
Powder Blush in Peachykeen
1. Apply M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Stick in NW50 under the eyes, and blend out with a 132 Brush.
2. For the high planes of the face, use M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Stick in NW45 and blend out with the same brush.
3. Mix two shades of M·A·C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15: NW45 and NW50, and apply all over the face using the same brush.
4. For a matte finish, dust M·A·C Studio Fix Perfecting Powder in Dark Deep over the face using a 138 Brush.
5. With the Studio Fix Perfecting Stick in NW50, apply over the eyelids and blend with 132 Brush.
6. Using a 109 Brush, blend Powder Blush in Swiss Chocolate and Film Noir to gently contour the face.
7. Apply Cream Colour Base in Improper Copper to the top of the cheekbone by gently blending with your fingers.
8. To finish the look, apply Powder Blush in Peachykeen on top of the highlight, using a 109 Brush.