Good Foundations and Concealers | Medium Dark Skin Tone | Dry Skin | How To Apply | Favouritesadmin
Today I am discussing some foundations and concealers I use. Some I Love, some I like. But all the products pretty much work for me well.
1. Too Faced Born This Way – Warm Beige (This shade is looking a bit lighter in the video but in real life it looks pretty natural, I apply a very sheer layer of course. The shade Sand is also a very good match)
2. Kiko Milano Universally Fit Hydrating – WB 80, WB90
3. Revlon Colorstay – 370 Toast
4. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless – Warm Honey (Sometimes a bit too dark)
5. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 – Golden Tan
6. Colorbar Timeless Filling and Lifting – Soft Opal
1. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind – Medium
2. Maybelline Fit me Concealer – Medium
3. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal – Pure Beige
4. L’oreal Paris True Match – Warm Light Medium
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin – Med-Dark Neutral (I picked up Neutral by mistake, lol.. Next time I am definately buying Warm … Still love it!)
6. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless – Medium
Thank you so much for watching this video.
Don’t forget to hit like and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more such videos.
Follow Me on Social Media 💜
Pinterest :- antarikshadas
Instagram :- antarikshadas
Snapchat :- antariksha17
Twitter :- PatternedPapersAndMe