Dark Skin Lauryn Performs at American Stage Theateradmin
NEW MAY 21ST DARKISM COURSE THAT INCLUDES THE BOOK
DONATE TO MY PAYPAL: email@example.com
DONATE TO MY GO FUNDME:
Everybody wants to know who is Rashida Strober and what’s this dark skin thing she started? Well, Rashida Strober, the world’s first and only dark skin activist is the first woman in history to create a movement only for dark skin. Rashida Strober is the creator, the originator, the architect of the first platform in history for dark skin. She created this dark skin platform in the year 1998 and called it “dark skinned activism” and called herself “the dark skin activist”. Since 1998 Rashida Strober, the world’s first and only dark skin activist built the dark skin activist platform into a global brand:
RASHIDA STROBER IS THE ORIGINATOR/CREATOR/ARCHITECT OF THE DARK SKIN PLATFORM:
• Rashida Strober is the first black woman and dark skinned woman to make her dark skin the focal point of her career
• 1998 Rashida gave birth to dark skin activism with a speech about the dark skin model Alek Wek given at saint Petersburg College
• 1998 to 2005 Rashida served as activist in her community while continuing to develop creative works around only dark skin
• 2006 Rashida created the dark skin activist tour featuring her one woman play about dark skin which is the first of its kind called, A dark skin woman’s revenge
• 2009 Rashida built the first dark skin website
• 2009 Rashida brought the first dark skin platform to social media by creating the first channel for dark skin on YouTube and social media
• 2012 Rashida created the first dark skin show that focused only on the issues of dark skin called A dark skin woman’s revenge
• 2011 Rashida created the concept/ paradigm of darkism and wrote and published the book Darkism: 25 ways dark skin people are discriminated against in 2016. The book can be found at Queenofdarkskin.com or Amazon
• In 2013 Rashida wrote the first motivational book for dark skin females called, “ How to be the hottest dark skin chick on the planet” The book can be found at
Queenofdarkskin.com or on Amazon
• 2013 Rashida made history appearing on TV as the first to bring the dark skin platform to the masses by being the first to bring the “bullied for a dark skin girl narrative” to TV
• 2014 Rashida brought dark skin counseling online and has since counseled countless people on colorism and darksim. She is the first person in history to do colorism and darkism counseling
• 2014 Rashida introduced the dark skin activism platform to the Tommy Sotomayor Show which was previously unheard of
• Since 2014 Rashida set the colorism debate standards that all others have followed by being the first to debate countless men and women on social media in regards to colorism and darkism. Youtube Rashida Strober interviews.
• 2015 The dark skin activist brand became famous and known to millions due to the Kendrick Lamar social media post that Rashida wrote in regards to what she viewed as colorism and darkism in his mate selection choice.
• 2015 people all over the world wrote about The dark skin activist, Rashida Strober including The Breakfast Club’s, Charlemagne making Rashida “Donkey of the day” for being the dark skin activist and calling out Kendrick Lamar’s colorism and darkism.
• 2017 Rashida made history as an opponent in the first colorism/ darkism debate with another black woman on Saneter TV
• Rashida Strober is the first artist to focus her work only on dark skin
• Rashida Strober is the first author to write about only dark skin
• Rashida Strober has written more books on dark skin than anyone in the world
• Rashida Strober has written more plays on dark skin than anyone in the world
• Rashida Strober is the creator of social commentary on dark skin
• Rashida Strober is the first actress to initiate performances only on dark skin
• Rashida Strober is the first debater to focus only on darkism and colorism
• Rashida Strober is the creator of the paradigm darkism
• Rashida Strober is the undisputed queen of dark skin as evidenced by a record that stems back to the year 1998.