11 Secrets the Beauty Industry Doesn’t Want You to Knowadmin
Have you ever wondered how celebrities always look stunning in spite of age or troubles? We confess to being a little jealous of them, but we understand they’ve got an army of personal beauty experts to help. However, the fundamentals of effective care are simple and brilliant! Pay attention to the top three – they work wonders for anyone!
Other videos you might like:
15 Unexpected Beauty Hacks You’ll Wish You’d Known https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZZojFaBWI&
Push Your Nose Upward for 10 Seconds, See What Happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36KU2qTJPJA&
6 Face Care Tips to Make Your Skin Look Just Perfect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzCR6HlChls&
Don’t discount the benefits of sunscreen 0:37
Don’t overdry your skin if there’s an inflammation 1:10
Never forget about your neck 1:44
Rub an ice cube into your skin 2:10
Store your beauty accessories correctly 2:33
Keep everything that touches your skin clean 2:59
Don’t use scrubs and face sponges 3:27
Always take off your bra before going to bed 3:57
Facial massage will help get rid of circles under your eyes 4:31
Take care of your hands 4:59
Cleanse your skin thoroughly 5:23
– Beautiful and healthy skin can’t be achieved without regular use of sunscreen.
– Most anti-spot creams contain benzoyl peroxide that dries the skin, aggravates inflammation, and increases production of sebum.
– The neck is one part of a woman’s body that gives away its owner’s age almost at once, so it’s very important to take good care of it.
– Santa Monica dermatologist Dr. Ava Shamban advises rubbing your face with an ice cube for a few seconds to prevent a dull complexion.
– Face creams and other beauty accessories you don’t frequently use should be stored in the fridge.
– Any skin type needs delicate cleansing without soap, and to reduce reddening and inflammation, apply a water-and-aspirin paste to the spots.
– A bra, especially a tight or wired one, constricts your blood circulation, leading to health problems.
– Ole Henriksen recommends lymph drainage massage against circles under the eyes. The procedure stimulates lymph flow, the skin becomes smooth, and the “bags” disappear.
– Hands require as much care as the neck because the skin there is thin and delicate.
– Dermatologist Debra Jaliman points out that you shouldn’t ever go to bed with makeup on. If you do that, you’ll end up with blocked pores and inflammations.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: