♡ PrakAtWork Tutorial | Black Smokey Eyes + Nude Lips | Indian / Brown / Tan Skin ♡admin
Welcome to my channel PrakAtWork!
After a little procrastination and a lot of requests from friends, family and clients, we’re finally here! I decided to bottle up my fear of making make up videos and shoot my first ever make up tutorial for you guys!
And it just HAD to be the classic black smokey eyes and nude lips combination. It’s my all time favourite fall back look and i’m so thrilled to share it with you all. Do let me know what you think the comment section below and don’t forget to like, share and subscribe!!
* Primer : Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional Primer
* Concealer Palette : MAC Cosmetics Concealer Palette, Dark
* Foundation : Loreal Infallible 24 hour Pro-matte Foundation, Caramel Beige (108) & Classic Tan (109)
* Setting Powder : Laura Mercier Loose Powder, Transparent
* Eyeshadows : Crenshaw from Colourpop Cosmetics & Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette
* Eye Pencil : Revlon Colorstay, Blackest Black
* Gel Eyeliner : Inglot Gel Liner, 77
* Mascara : Loreal Voluminous SuperStar Mascara
* HIghlighter : The Balm Cosmetics, Mary Lou Manizer (Sorry about the Typos on Screen!)
* Blush : NARS, Orgasm
* Contour Powder : Benefit Cosmetics, Hoola Bronzer
* Eyebrow Powder : MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow, Concrete
* Lip Pencil : Maybelline Coloursensational, ChocoPop
* Lipstick : Lakme Absolut Argon Range, Buttery Caramel
* Setting Spray : Gerard Cosmetics, Slay All Day in Peach
* Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/prakatwork/
* Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/prakatwork/
Music provided by : SLVN INSTRU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J90RBawlh5g)
Disclaimer : None of the products used in this video are sponsored! They’re just few of my favourite products that work best for this look!